Monday 11 October 2010

Heart of England, Birmingham


I went to the Heart of England in good form after the training camp in Poland. I was still a little weak and had not enough time to recover from all the fitness work we had to do. Although I didn't fight well all day I managed to win all my fights and the Gold Medal.

Francis Millward (Scotland) First Fight
I threw Francis with Ippon late in the fight

Connor Eaton (Newburn) Second Fight
In another struggle I only managed to win by wazari.

Adam Herwig (Sovereign) Semi-Final
Adam was a tough fighter who I had never faced before. I was up by a yuko but was lucky not to have a score against me near the end of the fight.

Cameron Ismail (Gendros) Final
This was a scrappy final that I won on penalties.

I was not happy with my judo and need to give myself more rest before the Nationals

1 comment: