Sunday 12 July 2009

Western Area Over 12's, Swindon

I went to Swindon for the Western area for my first competition in the over 12's. I lost in the final to Kieran davin from Moberley Judo Club.
Tommy Lewis (First fight)
Tommy is a hard fighter and very good on the ground. There was no score until I threw him with O-uchi-gari in golden score.
Scott Topping (Second fight)
I have never met Scott before and beat him with a great sode after seven seconds.
Harry Walkley (Third fight)
Another hard fight that went into golden score which I won with a nice little pick-up.
Kieren Davin (Final)
Kieren is a really good fast fighter who had won the under 15's in Venray this year. I fought really well with the fight going the full five minutes. I lost on flags 3-0 but was happy with the way I fought.

Link to Results:

No comments:

Post a Comment