Monday 28 June 2010

Kent International 2010

?????????????????(First Fight)
I won this very quick with Ippon
?????????????????? (Second Fight)
I also won this very quick with another ippon
Stef Popadopalus - Kodokan Judo, The Netherlands (Third Fight)
Stefan had beat me earlier in the year at the Dutch Espoir and is a very good fighter. He got Bronze Medals in this years Dutch Nationals and Dutch Espoir. I totally dominated the fight putting in every single attack. Stefan had one penalty for not attacking. I was really mad that I had allowed myself to be thrown on the very last second and lost the fight.
??????????????????- Belgium (Fourth Fight)
I won this fight with a hold down after about a minute
Elliot Burrage - Devizes (Fifth Fight)
This fight went into Golden Score and I won with Ko-Uchi Maki komi for Ippon.
Dominic Nelson - New Star, Bristol (Sixth Fight)
Dominic is a really strong fighters and I could not throw him in the first two minutes. I got a really lucky score to win by Yuko. It was a shame because it was a good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment