Monday 31 January 2011

Midland Under 20's




After three hard events in France, The Netherlands and Belgium I was back to fighting at home. I was pleased with the way I fought at the Midlands and this will be one of my last comps at under 38's. I felt very strong and won all my fights beating Cameron Ishmail in the final.

Francis Millward (Sportif) First Fight
I threw Francis with Kata-Guruma

Callum McDonald (Sportif) Second Fight
Callum is a top fighter and is the under 34 British Champion. I threw Callum for a yuko and controlled the fight well. Callum had to attach and I caught him for ippon with one second left.

Cameron Ishmail (Gendros) Final
We have fought many times and the fights are always tough. I scored a yuko early on and kept in control.

Link to Results


No comments:

Post a Comment