Saturday 28 September 2013

Warsaw International, Poland

Dariusz Serwaczak (Poland) First Fight
I made quite a good start to the competition winning with my Juji in the first minute

Luka Jankovic (Slovenia)
Followed on well from my first fight I won with a Yuko and then an armlock I had been working on for a few weeks.  

Karol Barczyk (Poland) Third Fight
Got dominated on the ground for once. he was really strong. Lost to a sangaku strangle. Ref didnt see me tapping and I went out 

Andrea Buiarov (Russia) Fourth Fight
Was allowed to fight on as the senior referee said the referee didnt see me tap out before I went unconcious. Strange decision but was happy to get on and dominate the fight against a good Russiam winning with Ko-Uchi gari for Ippon

Vlad Surov (Belarus) Fifth Fight
Fought well and was leading on penalties.  I got sloppy near the edge and got thrown for Ippon

All in all I was quite pleased with the competition.  I had a really good training camp

No comments:

Post a Comment