Friday 29 June 2012

Graz International, Austria

Last weekend I went to Austria for the Graz International.  A big event and it had 1400 fighters from 21 countries. Again I fought in two weight groups.  Under 17 -50kg and Under 20 -55kg.

Under 17 Section

Tomer Kimchi (Israel) First Fight
Won with Ippon

Artem Lesyuk (Ukraine) Second Fight
Lost by Yuko

Samual Waizenegger (Switzerland) Third Fight
Won by Ipppon

Tim Schwab (Germany) Fourth Fight
Lost by hold down

I was not pleased with the way I fought especially in my last fight.  The fight against the Ukrainian lad was very close.


Under 20 Section

There were only seven in this weight group and I was the luck one to get a bye

Lorenz Wildner (Austria) First Fight
Lost by Ippon

Csaba Biro (Romania) Bronze Fight
Won By Ippon
I was please with the way I dominated this tall Romanian and winning another medal in Austria.





No comments:

Post a Comment